fall

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Word Blocks


Summer is in full swing (I may have mentioned that in my last post...it's late, I don't remember and I didn't think to check before I started on this post!) Anyway, between weekly trips to multiple libraries (3 to be exact), play dates, soccer games and practices for 2 kids, baseball games and practices, ballet, grocery shopping, doctor appointments (are you getting a sense of what life has been like for us lately?), I haven't had as much time as I had hoped to keep up with the blog...so it's taken me a couple weeks to finally get this picture posted. But, at long last...here are the "twins" blocks I made for one of my sister's closest friends who is expecting twins (obviously) in a couple months. She was having maternity pictures taken and asked if I would make her a set of these blocks for the event. I was very happy to have the opportunity to do that for her.
I searched every store in Ames trying to track down the same zoo stickers I had used for Camden's name blocks but couldn't find them anywhere! But I did find these cute little guys. I especially love the monkey. You can actually move the little arms and legs...well, not anymore. His have been sealed so he's not going anywhere! I can't wait to see how this set of blocks looks in her maternity pictures. :)
Looking forward to getting to work on my next set of name/word blocks. They have been SO much fun to make! And now that soccer and ballet have come to an end until the fall...my schedule has opened up a bit. Yay!!! Which means...I'm taking new orders! Send me an email and I'll get started on a set for you right away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment