fall

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This Week's Greeting Cards

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. My entire family (except for the hubby) was sick the past couple weeks. But the kids are all better and I'm finally feeling well enough to at least play catch-up.
So, here are the cards I made last week. They are all one-of-a-kind and made with high-quality cardstock, bright and cheery accents including ribbon, buttons, chipboard pieces, flowers, brads and baker's twine. As usual, the insides are left blank for you to leave your own sentiment.
I hope you enjoy them. :)


Birthday Card for Girls or Guys (the inside is white)


Multi-purpose card for Girls or Guys


Bright and cheerful card for any occasion


A colorful and sweet thank-you note





"you are the best"

The ink seems to be a bit camera shy. ;) I promise, it stands out more in person.

Do you have a favorite? Any special themes or color combos you would like to see me tackle this week? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for taking a peek.
Hope you're all having a great week!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment