fall

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Officially Summer in the Miller House!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Family life has kept me pretty busy...apparently TOO busy to share what I've been up to for the past month. Well, here's a quick recap.

School is out. We're excited to have C home for the summer and I have lots of ideas to keep all of us busy until school starts up again...including 3 summer reading programs at the local libraries, zoo trips, park play dates with friends, picnic lunches with Dad, sunny afternoons spent at the pool and visits to the farm to see G'ma and G'pa.

We have literally been out of the house every night of the week for the past couple months. But...soccer is over for both A and C so as of this week, so I am happy to say that we finally have our Mondays and Thursdays back! Ballet is over for the summer, too. The recital this past Friday night made all those "I'M NOT A BALLERINA" outbursts, as well as the mini fits we endured every Thursday afternoon since the beginning of January well worth it. So cute! The recital...not the fits.

So, we just have C's baseball and Dad's softball left in the sports department. And this week, for the 2nd time in under a month, I have jury duty. Is it weird that I'm a little bit excited about this? ;) 

As for Miller Made (I mean, that's why we're here, right?)...I've been able to put together lots of really fun cards for various people and a cute set of word blocks for a girl who is having twins in a few months. Also, my soy tarts are steadily disappearing from the shelves. Woohoo!!! Still have LOTS available for you...including some fresh and fruity options for this time of year. Or, if you're like my mom, and prefer fall scents all year long, I've got those too.

Okay, must sign off for the night. Need to report for jury duty in 8 hours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment