fall

Friday, October 5, 2012

Time to make some candles!!!

I've been hard at work making some cute greeting cards this week. Pics will be up soon, I promise! :)

But today and tomorrow I get to tackle another one of my other favorite activities...making hundreds of soy melts! The supplies should be arriving on my doorstep any minute and I can't wait to get started!!! These couple days are like the official start of fall for me. I love the way my house smells after making all those different scents. The downside is that my kitchen and dining room are a complete disaster for a couple days. But the amazing fall aromas wafting through my house make it totally worth it! I'm not sure my hubby would agree with that last part. ;)

I'm always up for helpers so if any of you locals want to join me, give me a call!

Okay, I'm off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment