fall

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's April! That means that my husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this month.  (woohoo!) 

So, in honor of that, you can get 10% off your total order over $10 through the end of the week!

Please email me at millermade4u@gmail.com with the item(s) that you would like. I'll remove or mark any items as "sold" when they are no longer available.

Any locals can pick up their items from my home or arrange a meeting time/place sometime this week or next (depending on the items ordered).

For orders that need to be shipped, I charge actual shipping charges plus an extra $1 for packaging. I will email you the final total and will need payment before I ship your package. Feel free to email me with any additional questions. Thank you.

*Please allow up to 7-10 days for nursing covers as they are custom orders and are not made until your order has been placed and paid for. thanks.

*Orders must be placed by midnight Friday, April 6th to take advantage of this promotion.

Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment