fall

Monday, October 29, 2012

It's here....

Santa's North Pole Village prep week has arrived!
 
And it's official...my house is one giant craft room! Seriously. Nearly every room in our house is filled with burlap or fabric or soy melts or wood blocks or hot glue or paint or...you get the picture, right? ;)
 
Let's just say that while I'm super crazy busy getting all the final details finished for Santa's North Pole Village in Ankeny next weeked, I'm relieved that it's finally here so that we can get our house back in order. Despite what my very understanding...and patient...and always supportive husband might say, Chaos is not my best friend...though she has been hanging around the Miller household for a while now.
 
I'm SO thankful for the amazing friends who came to help me over the weekend. They were busy busy with all the tedious little tasks that are going to save me a TON of time...cutting fabric into 1-inch strips, cutting over 500 circles and flowers out of cardstock for the garland I'm hanging in the booth, writing out each of the soy melts scent descriptions, hand-stitching beads onto my rosettes, etc. I am BLESSED to know such awesome girls! And I'm so excited to show you all pictures of what we've been busy preparing for the show. But you'll need to hang tight for a couple more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment